Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday has been postponed

I'm sick sick sick.

But if you played this week I'll still link you here!

My Boy and Me
Mrs. Dragon

4 people like me!:

Madeline said...

Ugh! Hope you feel better soon. I'm recovering from being sick, sick, sick, so my already spotty memory is gone. Totally forgot to do mine, and now my kid's about to wake up. Sorry!! Hope my brain kicks into gear next Sunday. Feel better!!!

Damselfly said...

Aw! I'm so sorry. I feel for you because my cold has been hanging on so long. I was just thinking what to write for SJS tonight.... I hope you feel better!

Madeline said...

Okay, I changed my mind. I ended up doing one. Hope you're feeling better. :)

Amanda Conger said...

Feel better soon! You guys have had just an awful string of health issues, it's time for some healthy vibes!

I've posted my joys over at:
http://mrsdragonswares.blogspot.com/2009/04/simple-joy-sunday.html

Also, after what, two months? of doing this I just now realized the title is Simply Joy and not Simple Joy. That changes my whole perspective on what kinds of things to post. Hunh. I wonder if I should bother back changing the titles...: )

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs