Sunday, April 26, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #14

There is so much to appreciate in life if you just look around. Join me in celebrating the little joys in life each Sunday.

This week I'm enjoying my new glasses. I got two pairs since they had a deal and I picked cheap pairs anyway. I generally only wear my glasses at night anyway. But here they are...

First, the conservative look: (Miss M was my photographer...that in itself is another joy.)


And my purple funky pair. Miss M likes this pair best of course!

Friday it was downright hot and Ms. D had her first swing at the park. She was teeny tiny in that big swing. Wow. Makes me realize exactly how petite she is compared to my other kids at this age. Talk about differences in kids!


And last, a photo of Miss M and the K Man, pausing for just a moment at the park, all smiles and friends. We haven't seen this much lately. I love it when it shows up.



Care to share your joys? Write a post or just share in the comments here. If you write a blog post (don't forget to link here!) leave me your link and I'll round them all up here!


My Boy and Me

7 people like me!:

chelle said...

Ooo I like the purple ones the best too!!!

Sweet photos!

Madeline said...

You know, Levi has yet to swing--other than on a porch swing. Bad mommy! I should actually take the poor kid to a park one of these days.
Great simple joys. I've posted mine!

Chelsea said...

Those purple one's are cute! I should go get a new pair of glasses soon, the ones I have know are scratched up and have seen better days!

louann said...

They do look nice =)

I love the last photo. sweet =)

Cynthia said...

Look how tiny she is in that swing...so cute!

Unknown said...

Miss M did a fantastic job taking pics! Love the funky purple specs, those are sweet!!!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

What a lovely picture at the end there =) I remember my mom complaining about my sibs & I constantly fighting and never taking friendly pictures around their ages.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs