Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Birthday Party Invitation: Revealed!


9 people like me!:

Mayberry said...

Very cute! I can't believe she's almost 1.

for a different kind of girl said...

So cute! Bet it will be a fun party for her!

Mocha Dad said...

First birthday parties are so special. The kids won't remember them, but they make us parents feel all warma nd fuzzy.

chelle said...

aww they are so perfect!

Joy said...

Looks like our kids are 1 day apart in age! My daughter will be 1 on May 22nd. Are you ready for it?
I'm not!

Madeline said...

Those are too cute!! Makes me want to make Levi's invitations next time.

Kate said...

Very cute invitations!! Wouldn't have expected anything less from a talented mommy :)

louann said...

The invitations look lovely =)

Oceanside Creations said...

These are really cute!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs