Saturday, November 15, 2008

Front yard, back yard, all around the town

A few weeks ago Mayberry Mom posted the view from her front and back doors. Besides the fact that I'm at least a little voyeuristic, I thought it was fascinating to see the simple view out someone else's doors. So I figured I should post mine. These photos were taken October 28th.

As I look at these photos I realize how lucky I am. Not only with my husband and my three beautiful, intelligent children, but with the beauty that surrounds my home.

The front:





The back:



One of Craig's coworkers said if Craig wanted to get the play structure, we could have it. So we got a free outside play toy for our kids. Craig's very good friend from when they were kids also owns a landscaping company and let us take small boulders for the border and gave us a great deal on the mulch.

So this is my home on the outside.
What about yours? Let's see the view from your here.

9 people like me!:

Kara said...

I love your surroundings. What a great place for your kids to grow up.

Awesome Mom said...

It is always great to score a free play structure. I wish we had the room to put one up.

Amanda said...

Just gorgeous, really!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing property! I like this idea about looking out the front and the back. My front is of the street though, so nothing really beautiful about it.

Kate said...

Wow you have a beautiful property! What gorgeous country you live in. It helps to have a big yard when you have kids.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Very nice. Not like the postage stamp I live on with neighbors 10 feet away. I believe over the last 3 years I've posted every angle of my house... outside AND in!

Mayberry said...

Love those tall trees and space and fun places to play!

Anonymous said...

wow your yard rocks ... when can we come over to play!??!?! Isn't it wonderful to be at peace with your surroundings?

Damselfly said...

Um. Your views put mine to shame. I mean, my backyard rocks, but the view from the actual back door isn't that great. We have a pool, and because we also have Fly, that means an ugly black fence around the pool blocks the view of our yard. I don't think the world wants to see that. ;)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs