Saturday, August 16, 2008

Um. Thanks?

I'm a BzzAgent. I get products in the mail occasionally to try and to tell other people about. I don't usually write a blog post about the products because there is no way to really quantify how many people I'm reaching and there is no way to report reactions unless someone happens to comment. I don't go out of my way to promote the products, but if I like one I tell people about it if it comes up sort of naturally in conversation.

That being said, I'm telling you about this product that I received to test called Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber. Honestly, I can't tell you much about the product since Craig is the one who did the bathroom cleaning (sorry ladies, he's taken) this morning. He said he had to use both of the scrubbing pads that came in the package to clean our bathroom though.

This paper was in the package:


I'm so glad they thought tell tell people to use the "white scrubby side" to clean, as opposed to using the side that is stuck to the handle, you know, for optimal performance.

2 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

sounds like they're dumbing it down for the men-folk.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's totally random. But thanks for the cleaning tip--I can use all the help I can get.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs