Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things that make me go hmmmm. (Or, Random Thoughts #21)

No. No baby yet.

I noticed that my site stats are down, and dropping by the day. So I guess my readers prefer me knocked up to about to birth a baby.

I bought a 9-inch round chocolate cake yesterday and ate approximately one-quarter of it last night. And it was delicious.

In fact, I can hear another section of it calling to me right now. Heather? Aren't you supposed to be eating me right about now?

Sunday school and cherub choir are officially done for the year. Sigh of relief. I think it was mighty good planning to have this baby come after we've wrapped that up though.

Must remember to set recorder for Grey's Anatomy season finale on thursday night. Priorities, you know.

The stuffed rigatoni and shrimp at Olive Garden? Mmmmm. They can stop playing the commercials now though. Really.

I'm certain that there are at least 2000 things that I should have ready for this baby, but I don't know what they are. A few clothes, diapers, my milk-producers...what else will she need?

Doesn't matter. It's too late anyhow.

Even if I had the time I don't have the energy or the ambition. Yeah, that whole nesting thing is a total crock.

Although I did finally get my annuals bought and planted today. The flowers? Pretty sight. The pregnant lady planting the flowers? Not so pretty.

Aaaand tomorrow morning is my last prenatal checkup before the big day on thursday. I guess I should find out when I'm supposed to show up so they can evict this kid.

6 people like me!:

S said...

wow, i can't believe how close it is!

(my site stats are down, too. i think everyone's outside now that it's nice out.)

Anonymous said...

Mine are low too --except for people in Australia looking for instructions on how to make a paper snowflake! Ha!

I'm off to read your letter below. So excited for you!

Amanda said...

I have not been a good blog friend lately, either just lurking or not visiting at all...I like you knocked up, 'bout to pop and everywhere in between.

Good luck!

Angi said...

I've not been reading as often either, I think slouching Mom is right...spring fever has us all offline *GASP*

Kara said...

I'll be thinking about you all week! You are as ready as you can be!

Damselfly said...

I think it's the weather -- I think people are outside rather than inside blogging.

But even if your child comes home to no sheets on her crib, at least she'll come home to a beautiful yard.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs