Thursday, February 28, 2008

Zebra Roll

I'm being a follower and putting my blog roll in a post instead of on my sidebar. It's been woefully neglected anyway. I'm going to attempt to update it over the next week or so. If you don't see your blog listed and I regularly comment on your blog, well, that means I like your blog and just haven't added it yet. Since I have 80 plus blogs in my reader I'd say I have a few to add.
I also like to reciprocate, so if you have me on your blogroll, let me know so I can add you here! (Also if your link isn't working right, please let me know! I had so many to do that I'm not checking them all!)

Updated Zebra Roll March 2008 (Most of my reading list in Bloglines!):

{Ahh..the little things}
The Blog Exchange
Bloggy Giveaways
Brain Swizzle
Chicken And Cheese
Chicky Chicky Baby
Crazy Thoughts
Domestic Accident
Don Mills Diva
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
Eucalyptus Pillow
Fizzledink

Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting
Grey's Anatomy: Grey Matter
Growing A Life
Growing A Pair
Gunfighter: A Modern Warrior's Life
House & Baby
Her Bad Mother
The Hip Mom's Guide
In Full Bloom
Letters From Third Grade
Life With Hannah and Lily
Live. Love. Food.
Mattress Police - Antisocial Commentary
Mayberry Mom
Midwest Parents
Minnesota Matron
Mitch McDad's World
Mommy's Dirty Little Secret
Mother Nature
MotherBumper
MotherGooseMouse
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
Motherhood Uncensored
PAIIRenting Post
Pantsfreesia
Phemomenal
Sandy and Kurt
Scribbit A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
Slouching Past 40
Soccer Mom in Denial
Something Baby Blue
Susiej
Tater and Tot
Three Kid Circus
Tumble Dry
View from the Cloud
W.A.Y.A - bit of this and that
Wherever Ewe Go, There Ewe Are
5 Minutes For Mom

1 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

interesting ... I am not sure why a post instead of a sidebar?

Proud to be on your list :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs