Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm losing steam

This NaBloPoMo is starting to kick my butt. Seriously, it's hard to come up with something to write every single day, especially when you're used to posting only 3 or 4 times a week at the most.

So today I helped "teach" Sunday School. In reality this means that I am just another body in the room. Last year I ended up having to come up with the lesson on the spot and do everything. This year, not so much. I took a little girl to the bathroom. That was my big contribution today.

M and I went to a couple of stores. No matter how many groceries I get I always arrive home to discover that we needed at least 3 more things. M saw Santa at Wal-Mart and had her (free) picture taken with him. She was thrilled. Then tonight she tells me that she asked Santa for a remote controlled car. WHAT? Where was THAT on the list? I told her that I was pretty sure that Santa goes by what he gets in the letter.

We used some gift cards for Outback Steakhouse for supper tonight. Carside-to-go. Mmmm. Crab legs. If I lost weight again today it definitely wasn't because I was eating low-cal food.

Craig started getting out the Christmas decorations. So the Christmas season officially begins...

5 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

I love Outback's Alice Spring Chicken. I could eat that at least once a day. lol

Anonymous said...

Curbside rocks!
I cannot imagine posting everyday. I am lucky once a week at the moment.

Damselfly said...

I know how you feel about the posting every day! I keep telling myself it's just one more week....

Alex Elliot said...

I'm loosing steam too! Good thing you found out about the car!

Angi said...

Outback....YUM!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs