Thursday, September 27, 2007

The secret revealed

I've gone back and forth about this. Writing about this, that is. On the one hand I shouldn't write about it yet; it's too soon. On the other hand I want to write about it, because there are a million things that I'm thinking about and I need to write about these thoughts. I want people to tell me that I'm normal. I want people to tell me that everything will be fine.



Of course no one can give me that guarantee, but just the words of reassurance might help even a little.



Because it's taken 2 years to get here. And I'm afraid that it's all a dream.

So there are 2 of the 3 tests that I have taken. I took another one today because I haven't really felt crappy yet and that made me start to worry more. So I took another one (a cheap Dollar Tree one) and it had 2 very dark lines.

So that made me feel a little better. I never thought I'd look forward to feeling like crap, but there you have it.

To celebrate, sometime soon, I will host a "party" here at my blog, complete with giveaways...so be sure to check back...

22 people like me!:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!! And everything will be okay. How exciting!!!

Amy said...

OK, you are like, the ninth person in the blogosphere to post something like this. Are you all sitting on the same public toilet seat???

In all seriousness, congratulations. Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

S said...

Whoa -- Mrs. C.'s right.

Her Bad Mother, Mrs. Chicky, and you -- all in the same week!

Congratulations!

Pam said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
How very exciting!

Kacey said...

Woo Hoo! That is super exciting! Congratulations!!!

Jaime said...

Heather, I know how much you wanted this so I was hoping that this was your secret. Congratulations!

Belle said...

Oh Heather! I'm so Happy for you!!
Baby #3 was such a blessing for us. The third baby had a way of making our family feel complete. The transition from 2 to 3 gets a little tricky once you hit the toddler stage but everything has a way of working out. God bless you and your new wee one. And again, Congratulations!

Karen said...

Wow! I'm so happy!

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Wow! That picture made my eyes tear up. Congrats!

I hope you're feeling horrible soon! :)

Alex Elliot said...

Congratulations!!!!

ms blue said...

That's wonderful! Plus hopefully you will feel great the whole way through. Congrats!

LBA said...

Congratulations !

I love new pregnancies :)

soccer mom in denial said...

Yeah! Welcome to the club of three! It is an awesome place to be.

Mom Thumb said...

Maybe this will be your "wow, I DON'T feel like crap" pregnancy - congratulations!

ewe are here said...

There must be something in the Bloggie airwaves, because I've been seeing a lot of these double lines around my blog list lately....

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Cool! Besides having a new baby, you'll also have a whole new source of material for your blog - if you can find time to write that is.

Congratulations Heather and Craig!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! They do grow up too fast.. To to NEW babes!! Now you can call him Jesus!!---KaB

Kara said...

I can understand your anxieties. Positive thoughts, my friend. It is an exciting time too!

Damselfly said...

Wow, congratulations!!! Seems like every mom blogger is getting pregnant. And maybe you won't feel like crap.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I hemmed and hawed about posting my tests. It felt good to share. Again, congratulations!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs