Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What month is this?

Seriously. Wait, let me check the calendar.


Just as I suspected. April.


I've heard the rhyme and I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "April snows bring May flowers."


Nonetheless, this is our weather today:
Our local news said we received 3 inches today. Well, at our house we had 3 inches before we went out to play at 10 this morning. Considering it snowed all day, I'd say we have more than 3 inches in our yard. Just a perk of living in the tropical south side of town I guess.
The news also said that MN averages about 4 inches of snow for April. Well, I think we're done then.
The good news is that it is supposed to be 60 by next Wednesday.

1 people like me!:

Damselfly said...

Boy, that snowman sure brings back memories.... Sending sunny thoughts your way because it's a way-too-hot-melting 95 degrees here!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs