Friday, February 9, 2007

Conversation at the Liquor store

As I place my purchase on the counter, the clerk mumbles something I don't understand.

Me: Pardon?

Clerk: Do you have your ID on you?

Me: (Smiling) Seriously?

Clerk: Yes.

Me: (Now, laughing) Thank you!

End scene.

6 people like me!:

Mom Thumb said...

That hasn't happened to me for a long time, but I vividly remember the last time it did! Now they call me ma'am.

Kara said...

Awesome! Something like that can really make your day, huh?

Sandy said...

Damn! I always have to ask first.

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Doesn't it rock when that happens! I've had that happen before and I've almost kissed the clerk.

wayabetty said...

I'm so jealous! I get so sad when they don't card me! :(

Bonnie B said...

I haven't been carded in years-- darnit

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs