Thursday, December 28, 2006

Miss M's shoebox

I was attempting to clean Miss M's room last week and came upon a shoebox. It was a seemingly innocent-looking shoebox, so I opened it:

It's M's Shoebox of Horrors! Seriously, 3 plastic spiders, a Jack O' lantern, frog, half a Polly Pocket dress, Mr. Potato Head's butt. . . OH! And a decapitated doll's head. I'm a little worried where the rest of the doll is. . .

6 people like me!:

Sandy said...

I'm surprised her dead butterfly isn't in there. I have to look at Annika's every morning, as it sits on the nightstand next to her bed.

Heather said...

I was actually able to move the dead butterfly off the top of the tv without much notice. Now, its on top of the microwave...maybe I can get away with throwing it out in a few weeks. (then she'll ask where it went I suppose.)

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

That's too funny. But I'd only be concerned if she starts wearing all black and asks if she can paint her fingernails black too.

Kara said...

Mr. Potato Head has a butt??

I'm with Sandy, at least there are no dead-anythings in the box.
It's funny what kids keep!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. u think she's into vo-doo? (ha! ha!)
sumedha

Mom Thumb said...

I'm wondering where the other half of Polly Pocket's dress is, not to mention the rest of Mr. Potato Head. You could be dealing with a crime scene here.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs