Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spreading the news

I have to give a shout out to Jeff's son Austin (Jeff at View From the Cloud).

Austin is a pretty cool 14-year-old.

Oh, and he was just on ABC News last week.

Jeff has posted the clip on his blog. Check it out, especially if you're from MN. It starts to restore your faith in the future of this country.

Really, great kid Jeff...he must take after his MOM!

2 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

What a great story to share -- I'm gonna take in "The View" more often!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Hey - thanks for the cool post!

I'm pretty sure he's mine, even though he doesn't look anything like me - but I'll take credit for him being a ham. He definitely gets that from me!

Oh and Sandy - thanks for the nice note and for stopping by!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs