Monday, October 16, 2006

Songs that little kids just sound funny singing.

Another video...




Yeah, it's cute, but sort of wrong.

8 people like me!:

Jennine said...

I just died of cute-itis. How adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love how they piped up when the chorus was coming!

Don't feel bad, by the way, my kids LOVE the "Hey Ya" song by Outkast (and that isn't exactly Raffi either).

Kara said...

Did you video this WHILE driving? :)

Can't get my kids to sing out loud in front of people yet.

Heather said...

Hmmm. Yeah, I probably should have noted that I was pulled to the side of the road to record this!!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Way cute! "K" was actually singing his lead-in notes on key. Pretty impressive for a 2 year old.

I notice these things.

Heather said...

Okay, so I'm not sure what lead-in notes are, but if you say so...

Maybe K will be our future star...

Jennine said...

Heather- my kids are obsessed with this video clip of your children. I have to play it at least hourly or the requests become overwhelming. We have no idea what the song is called, btw, but Isaiah, Elly and Nathanael have memorized your children's parts perfectly.

Oh. They want to know if your children know any songs by Panic at the Disco...and if they do, can we see some?

Heather said...

Jennine...so sorry to have passed on the obsession. It is "Hot Girls" (go figure?) by INXS. They sing it a bit better than my kids.

Never heard of Panic at the Disco... should I be checking them out?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs