This could take a while.
I better condense some things...although my purse is pretty small, I can jam a lot of junk in that baby:
- Mickey Mouse checkbook holder with coins, credit cards, DL, Sam's Club card etc.
- a bunch of receipts
- 3 pens
- 3 mints
- 1 set of store brand Pain Reliever Allergy Sinus caplets: expiration 08/07
- 5 hair "pretties"
- 1 trial size bottle of Aquity Long-Lasting Comfort Drops (for contacts) expiration 03-2007
- In case of emergency card...filled out
- $10 (whoa! that's a lot of cash for me!)
- 1 red comb from The Hair Den
- a bunch of coupons (half probably expired, but I'm not looking right now)
- several punch cards for places like Papa Murphys and Noodles.
- 1 old Powerball ticket...LOSER
- envelope with M and K's mad money from collecting and recycling our aluminum cans
- 1 pair of safety scissors
- 1 Park at MOA wristband, broken
- 1 small photobook with pictures of the kids.
- 2 maxipads
- A list of books I want to read
Wow, my purse really is ugly. I never really noticed until now.
Crap, now I'll have to look for a new one.
Hmmm. Who to tag? I'd pick on Kara but she's on her way out of town...SO...instead I'll pick on Sandy again...though I can't remember seeing her with a purse very often, if ever...Not that I'm purse-stalking or anything. And how about some Chicken and Cheese!?