Sunday, August 13, 2006

Your Future Son-In-Law?

I offer a brief glimpse at your possible future son-in-law. He's a stylish fellow, and cleans up nice.

Since he is still young I will be able to plant those subtle seeds of suggestion for several years to come. If you'd like to reserve your daughter a chance with this stud-muffin, I will be taking bids...

Although she has to be willing to let him visit his Mommy a lot.

 Posted by Picasa

4 people like me!:

Kara said...

K is soooooo cute in that suit! Before we know it, our boys will be into the girl thing! No rush...

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Well, since my daugter is about 8 years older than him - he will need to be into older women. But hey, he's a stud-muffin and she's a fox - so you never know!

Jaime said...

I'm not quite ready to sign Kiana up for an arranged marraige yet (I think they should be at least 2) but what great pictures!

Sandy said...

I'd offer up Annika, but I'm afraid the brothers-in-law would cause too many "incidents" at family functions. Today it's just plastic cars, but 20 years from now it'll be who gets to ride the ATV first or who gets to put the angel on the Christmas tree...Who knows?

:)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs