Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Had A Dream...


Last night, I dreamed of Vince Vaughn. I must confess, I've never been a fan of Vince. In fact, I've wondered what Jennifer Anniston was doing with a guy like him. So, imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and realized I'd had a dream about him. And I woke up with a smile on my face.

But it was not just a dream...it was a sexy, no...sensual dream about him. And it was grand.

The dream consisted of Vince and I meeting and partaking in a sort of cat and mouse relationship. Only he wasn't Vince Vaughn. He was just a guy. It wasn't about hot, steamy sex, but about the chase prior to that. (But I had the sense that the hot, steamy sex would follow.)

There was a lot of eyes meeting and holding gazes across the room, and arriving home to my apartment to find he'd left a sexy message on my machine. Or him being concerned that I was cold and taking off his jacket and softly placing it on my shoulders. Without just offering. Just doing it because he knew I'd say no, that's okay, if he'd asked.

Essentially all that pre- or early relationship romantic, butterflies in your tummy kind of stuff...and maybe a bit of the other stuff.

I wouldn't trade my hubby for Vince, but after this dream, if Craig and I had one of those lists (and you know what kind of list I'm talking about) Vince would top my list right now.

This dream was similar to one I had when I was pg with K. Only that one was about Anthony Field. (pre-sideburns) Those of you with toddlers know who I'm talking about. M was really into the Wiggles then, and after that dream I couldn't look at Anthony in quite the same way. There's just something really wrong about having dreams about members of the Wiggles. Especially when you're pregnant.



So, if I do say so, Vince is quite an improvement over Wiggly dreams. One dream, and suddenly Vince is, well, yummy.

And that dream was fabulous.

You may begin your psychoanalysis now.

Side Note: As I was looking for photos to post here, I find that he was born in Minneapolis. Maybe I just have a thing for MN born men.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs