Monday, June 5, 2006

I am an addict

I think I’m an addict. A blog addict that is.

I’d never read a blog until the night before I started mine.

Now I read almost every night. I may need help. But this isn’t the worst of it.

I think I’m addicted to my own blog.

I find myself writing blogs in my head during the day. Every day. If the writing in my head seems particularly insightful (or just the idea) I have to make notes.

Wow, I am a blog nerd.

3 people like me!:

Amy said...

Oh man, I do that all the time. I'm obessed with it. I'm glad to know I'm not alone! It is great, isn't it? It is like having 100 best friends.

Thank you for your kind words on the post about my dad. I'm getting there, but slowly. That day really took me by surprise.

Karen said...

DUDE. I do this ALL THE TIME. I even have a little notebook, but as you've seen I never get to writing them all.

Kurt Schroeder said...

If you don't have time to sign on and write a blog entry, you could always e-mail in a blog entry to the "Mail-to-Blogger Address" listed under your Blog E-mail Settings.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs