Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Who Knows What this is? A QUIZ

WHAT IS IT? I know, do you?

1 people like me!:

LStewart said...

I don't know exactly what it is called but its one of those things you slide down on the center peg on a record turntable to be able to play the 45rpm or small records with a converter disk. Right?

Blog Designed by : NW Designs