- I kind of miss the days when Jeff Probst would do the long meandering walk through the jungle, then climb into a helicopter (and half-hang out) to fly the Survivor results to New York.
- Survivor has been on TV for 11 years. I'm old.
- I somehow ended up on my class reunion planning committee. How did that happen?
- I'm old.
- Why is toilet paper so expensive? It seems to me that things you wipe your butt with should be as near to free as possible.
- Also? Why is it so scary for me that we get down to 2 rolls in the cupboard? If I see that we are low I sort of feel compelled to go right to the store to restock.
- The people that have honked at me while I wait for a pedestrian to cross the street before I make a turn are perhaps the people I hate the most in the world. I'm not sure why this angers me so much, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm unwilling to run over a person just so the jerk behind me can get to wherever she/he is late to get to.
- I'm posting at Midwest Parents this week! Come and visit!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Just some random things I think about:
Labels: random thoughts