Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Thoughts #53

Just some random things I think about:

  1. I kind of miss the days when Jeff Probst would do the long meandering walk through the jungle, then climb into a helicopter (and half-hang out) to fly the Survivor results to New York.
  2. Survivor has been on TV for 11 years. I'm old.
  3. I somehow ended up on my class reunion planning committee. How did that happen?
  4. I'm old.
  5. Why is toilet paper so expensive? It seems to me that things you wipe your butt with should be as near to free as possible.
  6. Also? Why is it so scary for me that we get down to 2 rolls in the cupboard? If I see that we are low I sort of feel compelled to go right to the store to restock.
  7. The people that have honked at me while I wait for a pedestrian to cross the street before I make a turn are perhaps the people I hate the most in the world. I'm not sure why this angers me so much, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm unwilling to run over a person just so the jerk behind me can get to wherever she/he is late to get to.
  8. I'm posting at Midwest Parents this week! Come and visit!

1 people like me!:

Cindy said...

I'm the same way about toilet paper, and paper towels. Not sure why but my mom is the same way. Maybe I get it from her!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs