Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jumbo Bumble

More Wordless Wednesday.

7 people like me!:

Jodi said...

That is a big bee, compared to the flowers! I bet the stems of the clover flowers really bend when that bee lands on them! Kind of like the squirrels in my yard jumping to the lowest branch of the tree...the lowest branch is not very sturdy and it bends with them! LOL

Happy WW!

Michelle said...

That bee is huge! You were awfully brave to be so close to it..

kailani said...

I don't think I've ever seen a yellow/black bumblebee that big before. The ones we have here are just plain black.

Kailani
An Island Life

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice shot of the bee.

alicia said...

What a beautiful pic. I'm new here. Happy WW! Drop by my linky party. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/wordless-wednesday-sweet-victory.html

Holly said...

Cool photo!

And I think that's a great name for a band.

Nikki said...

Love the photo. I showed my daughter and she loved it too. Thanks for sharing.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs