Sunday, April 4, 2010

Simply Joy Sunday #63

I had many, many moments of joy this week but I decided to post just a few joys from yesterday.

The kids dyed Easter eggs at church yesterday morning. They were very in to the yellow this year for some reason.
They also made these candy nests. They all only like the jelly beans from them, but they had fun making them.


My mom and I took the kids to a "carnival" at the local armory except my kids didn't play any of the games. They just wanted to do the inflatable toys. All three had a blast. My favorite part was that the two big kids helped Ms. D through the obstacle course many times.



What are your joys this week?

Also playing along:

2 people like me!:

Athena's Armoury said...

That was so sweet of your big ones to help Ms. D! Sounds like fun was had by all!!

I had a short, but meaningful simple joy this week.

Amanda Conger said...

I'd glad you had a joyous week! : ) It is super sweet M and K were helping with D. ^_^

I've played along this week as well.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs