Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life Snippets in Haiku

I am overwhelmed.
Christmas is in just 3 weeks.
I need a servant.

*******

An era is done.
Ms. D has just weaned herself.
I am sort of sad.

******

Speaking of Ms. D,
she is now eighteen months old.
How did that happen?

******

I want to read blogs
but I don't have any time.
I will be back there.

******

I made my big kids
each pay me one dollar bill
for hearing them fight.

*****

Yes, I kept the cash,
And I guess I will make more,
until they stop it.

*****

No, I'm not going
to hold my breath on that one.
Siblings are so fun.

*****

I'm thinking on some
changes in my life and hope
they make it better.

*****

Do not ever think
I'd ever want to change my
family. Not ever.

*****

I'm working on me.
I am not at my best self.
But I hope to be.

**********

4 people like me!:

Life As I Know It said...

I am overwhelmed too. yet, here I sit at the computer...

Madeline said...

Oh. my. how did she get to be such a big girl? 18 months already? And, weaning...such a bittersweet sort of thing. Hope you get that servant. ;) Can you pass one my direction too?

Kirsetin Morello said...

Lovely thoughts, Heather. I can't believe your tiny baby is already 18 months old. Or that my first is 13 years old.

And if you find a willing, happy, free servant for the month, will you let me know?!

chelle said...

I am so behind *sigh*
aww weaned ... so bitter sweet eh?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs