Friday, November 20, 2009

Get something, give something!

I signed on to participate in a Pay it Forward game thingie...and since the holidays are right around the corner thought this would be a great time to spread the love.

This is how it works:

The first five people to post a comment here will get something made by me, especially for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- I will create something with you in mind.
3-Supposedly I have a year to get it to you. But it will NOT take that long.
4- The item will be a surprise. You will also need to send me an email with your mailing address if you are one of the first 5 commenters.

Here's the catch: You must do something similar on your blog and offer something to the first 5 commenters on your blog who agree to play along.

So the first five people who comment here, and are willing to pay it forward on their blogs, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.

When you get your gift, please let me know that it arrived safely. If you are so inclined, post a photo of it on your blog.

I thought this would be fun! Hope some of you want to play along too.

6 people like me!:

Bikini said...

I will happily do another Pay It Forward contest on my blog! Count me in!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

I'm in!

Amber said...

I'm in! This will be so much fun!!!!!

Pat Walsh said...

I would love to participate in something as great as this! And it makes for an easy blog post too!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Can I be in twice?

Heather said...

Holly...going for both blogs? Hmmm. I tend to think you might be a little crazy. If no one else is in, then I'll send you two items! :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs