Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Growing Haiku

How do these kids grow
so quickly all of the time?
They all need new pants.

One girl is biggest,
one is the smallest and they
both wear shoe size four.

My son wore 3t
for two years and suddenly
he jumped to a 5.

Sometimes I wish they
would all stay just small but then
I would miss today.


******
More bloggers have been introduced at Midwest Parents! Come see! Come see!

3 people like me!:

mayberry said...

Isn't that crazy how they jump around like that? I had to get rid of about 5 pairs of shoes (for ONE kid) last week.

Holly said...

My baby seems to outgrow clothes every three weeks, while my preschooler seems stuck in one size for almost a year. And yet the doc says he's growing.

chelle said...

awww love that line ... wishing they would stay small but the you would miss today!! GASP@! so totally true!

I am constantly having to buy new clothes these munchkins are growing way too fast!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs