Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday -- County Fair Edition

I decided to combine going to the fair and riding the rides with the K-Man's birthday this year so we went to the county fair last Wednesday.

K is not as adventurous as his big sister so he likes rides like this:
Ms. D was there too, but she didn't ride any rides. She probably would have though if I'd let her. Sigh. Another adventurous girl. Although Ms. D is going to have to do a lot of growing if she's going to get to go on the big rides.


Miss M did the bungee trampoline and loved it. She didn't do any flips though even though I kept telling her to try. I don't think she knew what to do.

The kiddie roller coaster. This photo cracks me up. The contrast between Miss M, K-Man and their cousins who are in the car just in front of them is hilarious to me. Especially the face of my older nephew in the red shirt. He looks utterly horrified. Priceless.


K's favorite ride by far were the "airplanes." I think he rode this ride at least 20 times.


They did bumper cars only once, which surprised me. Their faces are pure joy though, aren't they?



What are your joys this week?

Athena's Armory

4 people like me!:

Athena's Armoury said...

Looks like a grand time was had by all! My simple joys this week turned into a combination of joys, sighs of relief, and a bit of an update.

Amanda Conger said...

They look like they had a blast! I love that last picture. : )

I've updated with my joys for the week as well.

Unknown said...

LOVE the roller coaster pic. That is totally priceless!

Holly said...

What a great idea to celebrate a birthday at the fair! Looks like K had a great time.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs