Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Rites of Summer



Check out more Wordless Wednesday.

15 people like me!:

miranda said...

Their faces look so happy!

A Busy Mommy said...

Yummm!! Love corn and It's the perfect time of year for it!

MadeInCanarias said...

Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Heather----- Do you like
CORN?
KaB

Brooke said...

They look so happy... And Corn right off the cob and on the stalk is the best... yuuummmmy

great auntie sue said...

have to say it again...do you like CORN????

Staci A said...

Yummy!

What cute photos!

Life As I Know It said...

One of the few vegetable my kids will eat! Corn on the cob!!

Chelsea said...

Aww darn Kay and Sue beat me to the punch on what I was going to say!

Kirsetin Morello said...

Yum! We had this with dinner tonight, too. Isn't summer great?

Madeline said...

Yum and oh, so cute. Levi has recently discovered corn, and oh. my. you'd think he'd found heaven.

Kate said...

Corn, corn and more corn! What could be more appropriate in the midwest?? lol

Your oldest daughter is really growing up!

Holly said...

Ads for the Corn Board people!

chelle said...

mmm now I want corn for dinner!

Mocha Dad said...

I wish I had some tasty corn on the cob.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs