Monday, July 6, 2009

Random Thoughts #35

  1. Things that suck? Having your older children wake the baby up so that she spends the next hour screaming. Also? Trying to cut an unwilling toddler's fingernails. Last night, since she was screaming her head off anyway, I cut her nails. DOUBLE the fun.
  2. I would like to have someone unpack and do laundry after vacation. Where is my maid?
  3. Similarly, we were thinking that we should hire errand boys next year on vacation so that they could run and fetch us whatever we needed from the cabins while we are floating on the lake. This would preferably include serving refreshing beverages.
  4. I hurried to get the kids' birthday party invitations done before our vacation so that I would give everyone plenty of notice for their party. Guess where the stamped, addressed invitations spent last week? I wondered why my in-laws didn't get their invitation. Good thing I rushed to get them done. They don't seem to get delivered from my kitchen counter for some reason.
  5. My brother-in-law's girlfriend is very blinky.
  6. I did something very cool with Miss M on Friday. There will be a hint on Wednesday, then more detail possibly Thursday. (Look at me being all mysterious and stuff!)
  7. I added up the number of photos I took on vacation. 2285. One day I only took 56 though, because I took a nap and it was kind of crappy weather anyway. I will try to do better next year. ;) Although the number is a little lower than I actually took, since I deleted several that I knew right away were blurry.
  8. Having Miss M and K Man directly next to one another in a car for 3 hours at a stretch is a special kind of Hell.
  9. It doesn't take long to get sucked back in to Twitter.
  10. I may or may not be marking the 128 posts in my reader as all read. It doesn't mean I love you any less.

4 people like me!:

Chelsea said...

I have to agree with you on numbers 2 and 3, hate unpacking! Our fetch boys also should be able to make yummy snack trays lol!

Madeline said...

Okay...mystery? The suspense is killing me. Can't wait to find out what you and Miss M did.

chelle said...

Invitations .. you are so cool. I have been asking people to just show up!

A mystery!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

You know what she's saying don't you...

"My boyfriend's sister-in-law keeps staring at me!"

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs