Sunday, June 7, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #20

Still seeking out the little things to find joy in each week. Here are some that I found around my house:

I finished M's teacher's thank you gift. I made cards. I hope it's not too lame a gift.
I just love Ms. D's new pink althetic shoes. They're so tiny. It makes me laugh to see a little girl wearing size 3 infant shoes toddling around. I think Miss M outgrew size 3 by 4 months or so.

And these are a few of my friends' favorite things. I went to a "favorite things" party last night where we had to bring 3 x one of our favorite things. It was fun to see what everyone brought.

What's bringing you joy this week? Post your joys and link back to me and I'll round up anyone who is participating here.



7 people like me!:

mayberry said...

I think that is a great teacher gift. Everyone needs thank-you notes and it's so nice to have extra-beautiful, unique ones!

Chelsea said...

I bet M's teacher's will love the cards, something different. Love D's shoes! Like you said on twitter, I hope you decide to do the 3 things party for ladies night, I think it would be fun!

Madeline said...

Oh, darn. I meant to do this, but time and my brain escaped me!!
Miss D certainly has some very tiny and cute feet.

Holly said...

A favorite things party! What a great idea.

Love the little shoes.

Holly said...

Oh, and anyone who doesn't like a gift of handmade cards as nice as yours is nuts.

chelle said...

I think the gift is perfect!

What tiny feets! so sweet!

Athena's Armoury said...

Those cards are not lame at all! Very thoughtful, I think.

I've got some Simple Joy going on over at my blog this week after a bit of an absence.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs