Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #19

Still enjoying the little things in life...

like the columbine that grows in my flower bed, even though I didn't plant it.

Traditional photo ops...even though we missed a few in the last years.
And a Daisy that became a Brownie...
Please join in! Link back here so everyone can read...and I'll link to anyone who plays along!

6 people like me!:

Unknown said...

How exciting for her to become a Brownie already!


I tagged you on my blog at http://kelleysbeads.blogspot.com if you'd like to participate :)

and I love your hair, too! that cracks me up every time!

Madeline said...

Congrats to the new Brownie! The columbine is gorgeous. Makes me want some.
My simple joys are up. :)

Life As I Know It said...

lovely pictures. I love columbine - and it seems to be growing without being planted around my house too !

Damselfly said...

Love the pictures! M's hair is so long and pretty.

And how cool that you have flowers you didn't plant?

Amber said...

Love all the pictures!

I just did my first simple joy sunday. :)

http://amberschmitt.blogspot.com/

chelle said...

aww I was a Brownie ... may have to see when it starts here for Becs!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs