Sunday, May 10, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday # 16 Mother's Day Edition




My simple joys this week are some Mother's Day gifts my kids gave me!

First, K planted this flower and decorated the pot. He even put stickers on the inside of the pot so that it would be pretty on the inside too. He's so thoughtful, don't you think?
Then M made me this beautiful card at school. I can't even express how much I love it. Here's what it says:
Mom is beautiful.
Open to my heart.
Teaches me to Luve.
Helps me to clen.
Every day she helps me put ninits on. (put ni-nights ...or pjs.)
Remarkable cuk. (cook! This made me smile so big. Funny girl.)


Please join me in celebrating the little joys of life! I'll link up the posts here. (Don't forget to link to me so everyone can read!)
Playing along:

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

4 people like me!:

Madeline said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the sweet card! I know you're a proud mommy. My post will be popping up this afternoon during naptime.

chelle said...

awww so sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

louann said...

Very heart warming =) Happy Mommy's Day Heather!

Kate said...

Sweet things! Looks like a nice mother's day for you :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs