Sunday, March 29, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #11

It's Sunday again! Time to celebrate those little things that are making me happy!

First, my son has a smile on his face again, and the infection in his eyes in going away.
Second? A girl's afternoon at the beauty parlor.











Care to play? Write a post on your blog (don't forget to link back here) and let me know here in the comments and I'll link to you here.
No blog? No problem! Just leave me a comment about what little things are making you smile this week.

Feeling the Joy!

8 people like me!:

Chelsea said...

A girls day @ the beauty parlor is always fun! Looks like you and Miss M had fun! Also glad to see K man's eyes are getting better!

Rima said...

Wow, you got a lot chopped off there! I want to see the "after" photos!

A Vapid Blonde said...

I read it early in the day and didn't comment...bad lurker! I keep wanting to join you in the Simple Joy Sunday post... I will work on that.

Damselfly said...

So ... did you get all that pretty hair lopped off? Or is the long-hair photo the after? :)

My SJS post is up!

Madeline said...

Fun girl's day! And, so glad your little boy is getting better.

I did a Simple Joy Sunday post! Hope I remember to do it again next week. I'm so darn forgetful!

susiej said...

I envy that beauty parlor outing!

Amanda Conger said...

You both have such *long* hair. : )

I've added my post for the week: http://mrsdragonswares.blogspot.com/2009/03/simple-joy-sunday_29.html

Athena's Armoury said...

Glad to hear that your son is doing better! Looks like the girls had a good time getting all pretty, too.

I know it's late, but I managed to get a Simply Joy Sunday post done for this past week. Finally. It's been quite a week.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs