Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updated Blog Roll

Here, as promised, the updated Zebra Blog Roll. I think I got almost all of the blogs in my reader that still update (and a few that very rarely update...you know who you are!)

(Also if your link isn't working right, please let me know! I tried to check them all but my eyes started to bug out.)

Who else should be here? You?

Updated Zebra Roll January 2009

{Ahh..the little things}
Adventures in Babywearing
Adventures of an Awesome (Sometimes) Mother
Brain Swizzle

Calculated Spontaneity
Chicken And Cheese
Chicky Chicky Baby
Creative Thoughts

Domestic Accident
Don Mills Diva
Eucalyptus Pillow
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Fizzledink
For a Different Kind of Girl (FADKOG)
Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting
Frog and Toad are Still Friends
Fusspot

Grey's Anatomy: Grey Matter
Growing A Life
Growing A Pair
Gunfighter: A Modern Warrior's Life
Guinevere's Thoughts on Nothing in Particular

Her Bad Mother
The Hip Mom's Guide
Is There Any Mommy Out There?

Letters From Third Grade
Life Happens
Life With Hannah and Lily

Mattress Police - Antisocial Commentary
Mayberry Mom
Midwest Parents
Minnesota Matron
Mitch McDad's World
Mommy's Dirty Little Secret

MotherBumper
MotherGooseMouse
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
Motherhood Uncensored

PAIIRenting Post
Pantsfreesia
Phemomenal

Scribbit A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
Slouching Past 40
Soccer Mom in Denial
Something Baby Blue
Susiej

Three and Holding
Three Kid Circus
Thursday Drive
Tropic of Mom: Life at Latitude 26
Tumble Dry

Undomestic Diva
View from the Cloud
W.A.Y.A - bit of this and that
The Wink
Wherever Ewe Go, There Ewe Are

5 Minutes For Mom
24/7

9 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Phew that is quite the list!

for a different kind of girl said...

That's an impressive list!

(thanks for including me!)

Mandy said...

You forgot me!! www.lifehappens-mandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, girl!

Awesome Mom said...

Thanks for the link! I really need to update my blogroll, I don't think i have done it for over a year.

Scribbit said...

I'm flattered! Thanks so very much!

Kate said...

Thanks for the link! Damn that's a lot of links. I don't think I would have time to read half of those.

louann said...

Thank you for including me! =)

And thanks for the list! Im sure all the other blogs you listed are great ones. Can't wait to visit them!

Damselfly said...

Hey, thanks for including me!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs