Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twins born 6 years apart?


18 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Cutest photos EVER!!! Adorable! You're making me miss the baby years! :)

S said...

NO WAY.

Yep.

They're twins, all right.

Tricia said...

They're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss D and Miss M- love it! Amma

Anonymous said...

They do look identical! Very Cute!

Unknown said...

LOL...I have pictures of my sister and me...not only are we 4 years apart, but we also have different mothers...and there are times even I'm not sure who is who!!

Angi said...

They do look VERY similar ( and OH SO CUTE!)

Kara said...

Great gene pool!

for a different kind of girl said...

Very similar and very cute!

When my youngest was born, he looked so scarily like my then-5 year old, I thought I was having a flashback! They even weighed the same and were the same length!

Unknown said...

What cuties...amazing likeness!

Mandy said...

How cute!! I love those pics and the boas!!

Alex Elliot said...

Very sweet!

Damselfly said...

Any excuse for a feather boa ....

;)

All of your children are just so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo they are so sweet!!!

Kelsey said...

my fiance has three sisters and the oldest and youngest we call twins. They are 7 yrs old and 16 yrs old. Isn't that so funny when that happens?

-Kels

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

That's way cool how you keep your kids' outfits and take their pictures at the same age. You must have a sh*tload of old clothes!

So are we supposed to guess who is who here? Cause I don't have a clue.

Scribbit said...

Such beautiful eyes. Big and blue!

Mrs. Swizzle said...

I don't know how to type the sound I just made.

These are too cute! I love the feathers!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs