Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Ornaments

Mine:Baby D's:
K's:
Miss M's:
Wordless Wednesday

10 people like me!:

sweetytots said...

cute, you have ornaments for each one of you.. see my daughter's Christmas Pictures year 2007 , year 2006 and on Christmas day itself of 2006

Anonymous said...

awww those are so cute!!!
I so need to get an ornament for this year :( Too much to do, and I take altogether way too many naps!

Travis Erwin said...

What about the master fisherman's ornament?

Sandy said...

That is very, very eerie my friend. Are you sure you didn't steal those last 2 off my tree?

for a different kind of girl said...

Adorable! This year we put the "memory" ornaments on the tree for the first time in a couple of years, at the boys' request. In the ones with photos of them included, I'm shocked to see how they've changed over the years!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome - a great tradition. I have one at my parents house that I would always put out.

Kara said...

L has the same one as Miss M. Cute! Do you have Craig's 1st ornament too?

Damselfly said...

Awwwwww!!!

Mandy said...

Miss D is just gorgeous girl!! I haven't read your blog for a while and just had to see a pic of her.

Heather said...

Unfortunately, we do not have a first ornament for Craig. I'm thinking we need to find one for him though, and call it his first ornament. Any suggestions?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs