Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costumes, belated

K was pumped for his Halloween parade at school. The day was unusually warm for Halloween in Minnesota so we could actually take a photo of him standing outside without him wearing a parka over his costume.The three Zebra family girls... I am dressed as a really tired mom.

Four of the five cousins on my side of the family:

I'm realizing how screwed I am at getting a decent photo of all of my children together. Pretty much never going to happen, right?



10 people like me!:

for a different kind of girl said...

My kids are getting of the age where I have a really hard time getting a photo of them. This year's Halloween photos, my youngest has a mask over half his face and you can't tell if he's smiling, and my oldest isn't smiling at all, because, according to him, Army men don't smile.

Your costume is fantastic, btw! I have the same one!

Anonymous said...

I have that costume too!! It was all the rage this year!! hehe

I only have two and cannot get a picture together that is decent ever!

Your children look fantastic!

ewe are here said...

"I am dressed as a really tired mom"

Hey! You stole my costume!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Much cuteness! Ain't it great when you don't have to put the costume over snow pants?

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Who knew there would be so many women dressed as tired moms this year. I should have returned my costume and went with the Wonder Woman one I had in my hands first.

Awesome Mom said...

I had the same costume too! Boy we were all very creative this year.

Marites said...

cute kid in his costume in blue!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I cannot wait for these days. Our 5 month old had a blast in her costume ;).

That Iron Man costume rocks. I just wanna wear that to work.

louann said...

They still all look lovely =)

Angi said...

I think it is adorable :)

And you as the tired Mom...I love it!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs