Sunday, May 11, 2008

The big pregnant lazy post

I had visions of this wonderful, heartfelt, sappy mother's day post that I was going to write, but it turns out I'm just a big lazy pregnant lady who doesn't have a lot of beautiful words coming to mind right about now.

Yesterday my mom, M and I went to a mother-daughter luncheon at our church. It was pretty nice for the time that we were able to stay. It turned out to run a little longer than I thought it would and I'd rsvp'd for M to go to a friend's birthday party so we had to leave early. I guess I should have said no to the birthday party, but my preggo brain thought that she'd have time to do both.

Craig took to yelling at my belly yesterday "get out of there!" So I guess he thinks I'm having a little too much preggo brain too.

Today is the big mother-child song performance at our church. Should be interesting to see the blubbering pregnant lady trying to sing with her daughter. Oh, wait. That would be me. I think my relatives are going to show up just to see the spectacle I'll probably make of myself. Good times.

This babe has stayed in long enough for me to get pregnant lady portraits taken with my kids, so now she can come out any time.

Do you think I could mention that I'm pregnant a few more times?

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, but especially to mine. I'm lucky to have a mom that I can call a friend too.

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Just think NEXT mother's day you will have THREE kids to spoil you. That is triple the presents right?!?!?!

Damselfly said...

Aw! I hoped you videotaped it.

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, and to your Mom! And just think, but next Mother's Day, you'll be done!! With this pregnancy, anyway.

wayabetty said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you too Heather! It's great to have a daughter to share this day with. And I'm with you, my Mom is the glue that holds us all together!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs