Monday, March 10, 2008

How to make a 5 year old girl's whole week...



As you can tell, she thought it was the best thing ever. I told her I didn't have my first manicure until I was in my twenties (or OLD to her).

The best part? All Craig's idea. He thought of it, he took her. But I reminded him to bring the camera.


7 people like me!:

Kara said...

What a great idea! Kudos to Craig!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!! Way to go Dad~

Alex Elliot said...

She must have loved it! What a nice daddy. I got the cards and they're gorgeous!

Damselfly said...

Aw! What a cool dad!

motherbumper said...

What perfect looking cuticles and the sporty square nail is always a classic. Is that a butterfly or a flower? Whatever it is, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Too cute.

Belle said...

What a good daddy! Don't you love having a girly girl?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs