Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spreading the love...

If you could see me, you'd see my blush. I was given the Mwah! award ("a chaste kiss given to say thank you for friendships and comments in the blogosphere") by two of my favorite bloggers, Alex Elliot and Slouching Mom (Sarah). There is a cute kiss-shaped button that goes with the award, but I'm apparently not savvy enough to figure out how to post it here. (Click on Alex or Sarah's blog to see it!)

Because I love comments so much, and because I was honored twice for my comments, I'd like to pass on the Mwah! award to some of my most consistent commenters. I appreciate that you take the time to read my blog AND comment so often. It helps me to know that I'm writing to more than just myself!

So, I award a big Mwah! to the bloggers at:

Slouching Past 40 (back at you)
Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting (ditto)
Crazy Thoughts by Chelle
View From the Cloud
Growing a Life
Pantsfreesia
Wherever Ewe Go There Ewe Are
Mother Nature

I'm sure I forgot someone, just because I have that pregnant brain going on, but rest assured I want to give anyone who comments a big Mwah!

Thanks!

6 people like me!:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Oh thanks, now you got lipstick on my collar. How am I going to explain that?! ;-)

ewe are here said...

Awww, thanks.

I'll pass it on as well... :-)

S said...

I'm not sure you're supposed to give it right back, LOL! But thank you! Mwah!

Pam said...

And a continental cheek kiss for you (minus the slobber and/or boogers I usually get when I get one from my kids, I hope).

Anonymous said...

*smooch*
Thanks the feeling is mutual!

Damselfly said...

Aw, thanks! Mwah right back atcha!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs