Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My letter to Santa

My new friend over at Tater and Tot tagged me for this cute meme...and I'm not one to disobey a direct order, or request, if it is given in a tone that I am aggreable with.

Besides, I was looking for something light-hearted to post anyway...

So here it is:

Dear Santa,

I haven't been as good as I was last year, but I'm still slightly more on the good end of the spectrum than on the bad. I'm just saying, I could be much worse. Keeping that in mind, the following is a list of things that I would like to see under my tree Christmas morning:

  1. A large bottle of pills that will make my children listen to me when I am speaking. . . BEFORE my voice raises to a yell.


  2. While we're on the subject, a pill that will make me thin, but won't have any adverse health effects. Just one will be fine, I'd be happy to keep up the maintenance on my newly thin body.


  3. A dial to turn up the temperature in the winter when I (and the kids) get tired of being cooped up inside and I don't feel like freezing my oversized butt off outside.


  4. A personal chef. Especially one who wouldn't be offended if I OCCASIONALLY wanted to cook myself.


  5. A little more disposable income. A job I could do here at home that isn't some big scam would be ideal.


  6. A vacation...somewhere warm.


That's all. I don't think I'm asking for that much. If these things are under my tree, I promise I'll be better next year.

Sincerely,

Heather

You are tagged!

5 people like me!:

Kara said...

Ok, does that really mean that I'm tagged???

Some of that could pass for MY Christmas list!

Kacey said...

I love your list. Now I'm not saying you should be a pill pusher, but if Santa happens to leave extra, could you send them my way? Thanks!

Thanks for playing my meme!!

Kate said...

I love it! I like the pill references. And I could totally use a vacation...NOW

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I last commented here. Nothing personal - just busy busy busy.

If they could wrap up more time, I'd like THAT under my tree!

Sandy said...

Can I pleease come with you on vacation?

Seriously.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs