Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm still around I guess.

The above photo is how my little boy spent most of the last week. He had a fever from Tuesday through yesterday. Finally today he is normal again. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday evening to make sure his tubes were still in and working to rule out an ear infection. They also did a throat culture and ruled out strep throat. He was just plain sick I guess.
We still made our annual trek to the Festival of Trees. M visited with Santa and asked for "a racetrack and some fishing lures." K was petrified of Santa as usual.
My Mom, Aunts and Cousin Chelsea decorated a tree again this year. M is posing with Amma's tree.
Obviously K was not feeling the greatest, but me being the mean Mom that I am, I forced him to sit for a photo with his sister. He wouldn't get out of the stroller though.

Today we (in M's opinion FINALLY) put up our tree and even put a few lights up outside.I think I have finished Christmas shopping except for a gift card or two. Yippee.

On to wrapping.

Yeah, I try to get it all done as soon as possible. Because otherwise I'm up all night every night the week of Christmas and that's no fun.

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

how can u do that. we haven't even come up w/ a christmas list yet! wrapping is not in the cards for a while!
-sumedha

Sandy said...

I hope the little guy was well enough to eat a little turkey.

Your card, by the way, is simply adorable. Can you come over and photograph mine???

Kate said...

Even though that little bugger was sick, that is the cutest darn photo ever! He looks so comfy :)

wayabetty said...

Oh, poor baby! Hope he'll feel better soon and I'm so not your friend. It's not even Dec. yet and you finished Xmas shopping already, give or take?! I haven't even thought of Xmas shopping at all.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs