Monday, July 3, 2006

And some photos of the weekend.

Here's Craig, the big fisherman...with a big fish. Here's what I think is a cute photo of my kids' hands. I just love the toddler dimples in K's hand, and the comparison with M's larger (and still beautiful) hand. I tend to like sort of "weird" angles in my photos...so I'll post my "artistic" photos in the next post.
Here's the kids on one of the trains:


And a closer shot:


Gosh, my kids are cute. It's so nice to have this place to brag. (Even though they've been total terrors since our vacation "up north"!)

1 people like me!:

Sandy said...

Your kids are cute!
I like to say that our kids are currently in "detox" after their vacation to Wisconsin. It takes a couple of days to get the crap out of their systems and sleep schedules back in order.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs