Thursday, July 24, 2008

A new breed?

Whoo whooooo! Do I sound like a ham dog Mommy?

Uh. I'm not sure what a ham dog is honey.

You know, a ham dog.

No, I don't know.

She sings.

There ain't nothing like a ham dog, cryin' all the time. There ain't nothing like a ham dog, cryin' all the time. Well, you never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.

10 people like me!:

Damselfly said...

LOL!

Life As I Know It said...

Ha! Love it!

Amanda said...

I love her too!

Kate said...

LOl! I love it. Kids come up with the best things!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE it!! Classic!

I wonder if a ham dog would go well with relish.

Awesome Mom said...

Rofl! I think a ham dog could be tasty.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Ok, so here I am a week later... again! Anyway, your stories about Miss M have been adorable all week - and I would like to wish her a belated Happy Birthday.

And your baby is amazing. You sure make cute kids Heather!

S said...

hahahahahahahah! i love it!

Alex Elliot said...

That is too funny!

louann said...

Cute cute! LOL!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs