Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Dad

 

It's this guy's birthday today. This last year has been a challenging one with regard to his health, and it continues that way. I hate seeing my parents in pain. 

My dad has always been a hardworking guy. He spent 20 years in the military (9 Navy, 11 Coast Guard). Before that he grew up on a farm. After that he ended up owning and operating his own electronics repair shop (among other jobs). He continues to work at a golf course long after he retired. 

I believe my dad's favorite part of life has been since his grandkids were born. He has enjoyed them so much from the moment each of them were born. I've seen the biggest smiles from him when he is with them. The kids all return the adoration. He's their Boppa. 

I love you Dad! Happy birthday!

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs